MTC designs, engineers and manufactures customized food processing equipment for use in the food processing industry. The capital equipment includes custom designed cookers, smart cookers, mixers, dumpers, high-lift dumpers, column dumpers, blenders, screw blenders, vacuum blenders, conveyors, cluster breakers, loaders and systems.
- Responsible for increasing sales opportunities, building relationships, solving problems and increasing customer loyalty.
- Responsible for management of Territory and strategies within Territory
- Develop sales to food processing plants for the manufacturers and suppliers of processed food products; Primary Market is large processing facilities.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, and Service Department assisting in order process flow.
- Territory Management and Sales to meet corporate sales objectives and goals.
- Two to five years of proven successful sales experience within the food processing industry selling custom capital equipment.
- Must demonstrate planning and developmental skills that have led to sales growth.
- Demonstrates experience moving prospective clients through closing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills required.
- Prefer degree in Food Processing, Engineering, or Business-related field.
- Ability and desire to travel at least 80% pf the time to include international travel.
- Must not have an active non-compete with previous company.