MTC designs, engineers and manufactures customized food processing equipment for use in the food processing industry. The capital equipment includes custom designed cookers, smart cookers, mixers, dumpers, high-lift dumpers, column dumpers, blenders, screw blenders, vacuum blenders, conveyors, cluster breakers, loaders and systems. Our customers include Campbell’s Soup, Kraft, Tyson, and others in the food processing industry.
• Responsible for increasing sales opportunities, building relationships, solving problems and increasing customer loyalty
• Responsible for management and strategies within Territory
• Develop sales to food processing plants for the manufacturers and suppliers of processed food products; Primary Market is large processing facilities.
• Coordinates with Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, and Service Department in order to assist in order process flow.
• Territory management and sales to meet corporate sales objectives and goals.
• Two to five years of proven successful sales experience within the food processing industry selling custom capital equipment.
• Must demonstrate planning and developmental skills that have led to sales growth.
• Demonstrates ability for attention to detail when completing customer site surveys as part of proposal process
• Demonstrates experience moving prospective clients through closing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills required
• Prefer degree in Food Processing, Engineering, or Business-related field
• Ability and desire to travel at least 80% of the time
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must not have an active Non-Compete with previous company
*Competitive compensation and benefit package are provided including base salary, commissions, phone, computer, and expense account*